NSF Strategic Positioning Workshops: How to read an NSF RFP
September 10, 2021 @ 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm
NSF Strategic Positioning Workshops
What are the strengths of CUNY faculty in relation to NSF Funding opportunities and what are the strengths of CUNY as a research environment?
Please register and share with your network: 2021 NSF Strategic Positioning Workshops – Formstack
- Linda Vigdor, Associate Director of Proposal Development, Advanced Science Research Center
Dr. Vigdor initiates, designs, and facilitates strategic programs including collaboration initiatives and NSF CAREER grant writing bootcamps.
- Adam Greenberg, Grants Director, Advanced Science Research Center
Adam Greenberg oversees all pre- and post- award operations and administration of sponsored awards at the ASRC.
- Analyzing the RFP: What is it for? How should you read it? When should you refer to it?
- Discuss representative types of RFPs from single investigator to Center grants
- Recommended proposal development timeline
The link to the Zoom meeting will be provided after registration.