eClass Folders Document
The end of the semester is nearly here!
The deadline for submitting your eClass folders is following your
Final Grade Submission deadline(refer to college academic calendar).
Please email your eClass folder(s) to the liaison* in your department (Office Assistant) using the naming convention described below.
Before you hit the ‘Send’ button…
Remember to do the following:
1. Use email Subject: eClass folders – SEMESTER (Example: FALL 2015)
2. Use naming convention for files (see below)
3. Attach Excel or scanned file (11″ x 17″). Either is acceptable.
4. Email class folders to your department liaison
5. Use your City Tech email to submit eClass folders
6. Email following your Final Grade Submission
Naming convention for your eClass folder:
i. Course Number
ii. Section Number
iii. Instructor Name
iv. Semester Code
Prof. Jane Doe taught CUNYfirst Basics, CFB 1100, on Thursday evenings, section E584 in Spring 2018.
The eClass Folder would be named: CFB1100 E584 Doe Spring 2018.
If there are two faculty in your department with the same last name, you can add a first initial before the last name. Thus, if there is another Prof. Doe in the department the name would be: CFB1100 E584 J Doe Spring 2018.
- Scanners are available in departmental offices or Faculty Resource Room (Atrium ground floor).
- Please fill in all of the information requested on the eClass Folder. (See below)
The department will not accept your folder unless all information has been provided.
- Your efforts to provide complete records will help to resolve any questions that students raise regarding their course grades, especially when they appeal.
- The deadline for submitting your eClass folders is following your
Final Grade Submission deadline (refer to college academic calendar).