- This event has passed.
NSF Strategic Positioning Workshops: General NSF Overview
August 27, 2021 @ 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm
NSF Strategic Positioning Workshops
What are the strengths of CUNY faculty in relation to NSF Funding opportunities and what are the strengths of CUNY as a research environment?
Please register and share with your network: 2021 NSF Strategic Positioning Workshops – Formstack
- Tamera Schneider, Associate Vice Chancellor for Research
Prior to joining CUNY, Dr. Schneider was Deputy Division Director for Behavioral and Cognitive Sciences at the NSF
- Rosemarie Wesson, Associate Dean for Research, CCNY
Dr. Wesson was a Program Director at the NSF for 13 years in the divisions of transport, environmental, chemical, and bioengineering.
- NSF organizational aims and how the proposal & review process works
- Discuss the different research areas and special programs
- What does CUNY offer the NSF mission?
The link to the Zoom meeting will be provided after registration.