Tutor.com can be accessed from any internet-ready device 24/7. Students can have access to a tutor when and where they need one. Students are given 3 hours of tutoring each semester and may get more upon request. It is a great supplement to our existing tutoring services.
Below are links to:
- The faculty presentation deck
- A student presentation deck
- A flyer with instructions for students on how to access tutor.com
- Full list of subjects available from Tutor.com
Please consider distributing the student information to those in your classes.
This service is automatically available to all new freshman and transfer students, students enrolled in select gateway math and English courses (ENG 1101/co/ML and MAT 1190/co, MAT 1275/co), ASAP/ACE and CSTEP students, and students enrolled in the associate degree programs listed below. Other students may request access by contacting the Student Success center.
Students in the following associate degree programs are automatically enrolled:
- Architectural technology
- Business and technology of fashion
- Chemical technology
- Civil engineering technology
- Construction management technology
- Computer science
- Dental hygiene
- Dental laboratory technology
- Electrical engineering technology
- Electromechanical engineering technology
- Industrial design technology
- Marketing, management, and sales
- Ophthalmic dispensing
- Paralegal studies
- Radiological technology
Please forward any questions about tutor.com to Learning Center Director Judith Rockway, Judith.Rockway84@citytech.cuny.edu.