Welcome to Faculty Commons
The Faculty Commons website is an important component that supports our role to harness the synergy of the City Tech faculty’s scholarship and pedagogy. Visit our e-Calendar of workshops and read creative and scholarly faculty initiatives at City Tech in Nucleus. We are at your service.
Visit us in Namm 227 when you are on campus.
- Students Recoup Exam Points by Creating a Video on Items Missed by Joanne Keefe on August 18, 2017 at 2:23 am
I teach a Comprehensive Review course, the final course for Family Nurse Practitioner students in an online program. My focus is to prepare […]
- Teacher Characteristics and Behaviors that Make a Difference by Maryellen Weimer, PhD on August 16, 2017 at 2:39 am
Teaching and learning. For decades, we focused almost exclusively on the teaching side of things. More recently, we’ve been paying attention to […]
The Work Matters
- Teaching Strategy Tip #42
Statement of Academic Integrity Students and all others who work with information, ideas, texts, images, music, inventions, and other intellectual property owe […]
- Teaching Strategy Tip #41
Citation and Research Management Tools EasyBib A simple, easy-to-use tool for managing citations. Set up an account to save your work. Zotero Free Firefox […]
- Researchers clarify mystery about proposed battery material by National Science Foundation on August 18, 2017 at 7:00 am
- Coronal sneezes by National Science Foundation on August 18, 2017 at 7:00 am
Full Text:Another type of solar eruption distinct from a solar flare is a coronal mass ejection (CME). These violent eruptions, which often occur […]